In the GECI project, which was commissioned by the German International Climate Initiative (IKI), RENAC developed various training courses together with energy experts from Germany.
The topics range from individual technologies such as photovoltaics, large/small wind energy, heat pumps and storage to grid integration topics such as inertia, protection systems and ancillary services, as well as fundamental topics such as business models, entrepreneurship in the Green Energy Economy or the synergy between energy efficiency and renewable energies.
These materials are to be made available to a broad professional public on this site. They are available for download and can be used for non-commercial purposes.
- (538) Synergies between energy efficiency and renewable energy – methodology and applications
- (591) Intro to the wind resource
- (592) Wind power – Application
- (593) Wind power – Technology
- (594) Wind power – planning and measurement
- (595) Small wind power – Application and technology
- (596) Small wind power – Planning
- (710) Energy storage
- (722) Battery Energy Storage Systems for Grid Ancillary Services
- (724) Protection systemsin low and medium voltage grids
- (731) Inertia Requirements for Renewable Power Systems
- (831) Business models for photovoltaic projects
- (832) Business plans for photovoltaic projects
- (903) Heat pumps for heating and cooling – technology and applications
- (2020) Entrepreneurship in the Green Energy Economy