How to apply
RENAC will choose participants according to the information provided in the application form (CV, motivation letter, references etc.). After the end of the application period, RENAC will select candidates and inform all applicants about their status. Click here to access the online application form.
RENAC encourages all Iranian individuals active in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency to sign up for our free and open online trainings.
While some of our internet-based trainings represent obligatory parts of our classroom training programmes in Berlin and Iran, it is also possible to attend the internet-based trainings independently and receive a certificate. This option is particularly aimed at professionals who are not able to travel during the course of the GECI programme.
- The online courses will cover a wide range of important topics related to renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Each online course will last up to 8 weeks; participants will need 80 to 100 hours to work through the material (reading, watching online lectures, self-evaluation and preparation for final exam)
- The participation in the online courses is free of charge and includes access to text and videos, questions for self-study, virtual classrooms, forum, final test and certificate. RENAC staff and lecturers will offer extensive support all along the learning process via email.
- Participants can print out a personalized copy of the course materials in the form of PDF documents for personal use
- Course materials are provided in English. An English-Persian glossary will be provided.
- Lecturers in the virtual classrooms will present in English
- At the end of the training, participants can take an exam and receive a RENAC certificate if the training is successfully completed.
RENAC has many years of experience in distance learning via the internet. This training format has been increasing in popularity because it allows participants to decide when, where and how they prefer to learn.
The comprehensive online training program ensures that the knowledge on fundamental aspects of renewable energy is transferred to a broader audience in Iran.
Fees for the participation in internet-based trainings are covered by the project including access to texts and videos, animations, questions for self-testing, virtual classrooms, online forum for questions/answers, final test and RENAC certificate.