The objective of this programme is to stablish a pool of national solar PV master trainers who will be responsible of conducting Train-the-Trainers seminars in Iraq for different target groups. This pool of around 8 master trainers will be well selected and trained according to RENAC standards and with RENAC training materials.
The master trainers will go through the following process during the programme:
- Application to participate in the programme
- Selection of potential master trainers and conduction of assessment process
- Preparatory online training programme and exam
- Participation in an intensive 10 days Train-the-Trainer program in Berlin – for successful candidates after the online training phase
- Final exam - theory and practice
Please note the following information before you apply:
- The Master Train-the-Trainer programme (including the online phase and face-to-face phase in Berlin) will start in December 2021 and finish in February 2022.
- Deadline for application: 24th October 2021.
- After evaluation of the applications all applicants will receive a note about their application status.
- This training program is eligible only for citizens of Iraq or other nationalities who are based in Iraq for long term, and who fulfil the pre-requisites listed to the right.
All master trainers should meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- Have at least a university degree in the field of engineering, preferably in "energy" and/or "electricity" and at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of solar PV. The professional experience in solar PV should be ideally in form of practical work experience in development of PV projects or in design, installation, O&M of PV systems
- At least 8 years of experience as a trainer (preferably in further training) in solar PV trainings
- Fluent in English
- Agree to commit time and participate fully in the RENAC Master Train-the-Trainers programme and take all exams
- Agree to sign an agreement to conduct the train-the-trainers seminars in Iraq
Women and young people are encouraged to apply to this programme.
You do not meet these requirements, but are interested in working as a trainer in Iraq? A call for applications for a Train-the-Trainer programme will be open in December 2021/January 2022. Please click here if you want to be kept informed when the call is open.