20 hours / week
We are currently looking for a student assistant to support our online academy adminstration.
- Monitor course schedules and exams, prepare certificates
- Update participant data in RENAC’s database
- Help our team to certify RENAC courses in German
- Develop graphics and PDF documents for RENAC online coursesed
- Matriculation at a university (of applied sciences) until at least 2022 (longer would be an advantage)
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English; other languages are an advantage
- Good MS Office skills; well organised team player, experience working with formal applications is an advantage
- Experience working with Moodle or similar platforms at administration level is an advantage
What we offer:
- A very friendly, flexible and international work environment
- Flexible working time depending on university schedules
- Interesting work tasks with the possibility to learn and development
- Be part of an international team passionate about renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable development
Are you interested? Then, please send your cover letter, CV and references to Ms. Raquel Cascales (email@example.com) until November 15th 2020.