15 hours / week
The Renewables Academy AG (RENAC), based in Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading
international providers for renewable energy training and energy efficiency education.
Since our founding in 2008, over 17,000 participants from over 145 nations worldwide have
benefited from our expertise in the technology, financing, management and market
development of alternative energy.
We are currently looking for a student assistant to support our online academy adminstration.
- Monitor course schedules and exams, prepare certificates
- Update participant data in RENAC’s database
- Prepare applications for certification of RENAC courses in German
- Develop graphics and PDF documents for RENAC online courses
- Support staff and undertake special projects and assignments as needed
- Matriculation at a university until at least 2022 (longer would be an advantage)
- Very good command of spoken and written German (native speaker) and English; other
languages are an advantage
- Good MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Well?organised team player, experience working with formal applications is an advantage
(especially regarding certification in German)
- Experience working with Moodle or similar platforms at administration level is an advantage but
not a must
What we offer:
- A very friendly, flexible and international work environment
- Flexible working time depending on university schedules
- Interesting work tasks with the possibility to learn and develop
- Be part of an international team passionate about renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable development
The position is available immediately. Please send your cover letter, CV and references per email to Ms. Raquel Cascales cascales[at]renac.de.