Applying Energy Efficiency
Applying Energy Efficiency provides a comprehensive overview of technical and economic aspects of energy efficiency measures. The online training presents support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects and points out saving potentials in the industrial sector as well as in the built environment. Organisational aspects, such as energy management systems and energy audits, are also covered.
- Introduction to energy efficiency projects
- Support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects
- Systematic approaches to energy saving
- Energy efficiency in the industry
- Energy efficient buildings
Live virtual classrooms (webinars):
- Technological aspects of energy efficiency
- Cross-sectional energy efficiency technologies
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
Detailed course description:
A detailed course description is available for download here.
Access the demo course on our e-learning platform.
Study time: About 100 hours
Project Director E-Learning and Blended Learning
Tel: +49 (0) 30 526 895 877
Fax: +49 (0) 30 526 895 899Email: cascales[at]renac.de
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify drivers and barriers for energy efficiency projects
- Select appropriate energy efficiency technologies
- Evaluate energy efficiency finance options
- Propose energy management systems and energy audits
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Certified by the "Staatliche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht - ZFU" (German Authority for Distance Learning)
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- 10% discount for early bird registration
Henning Harke joined the Renewables Academy (RENAC AG) in April 2016. He is Project Manager in the field of Energy Efficiency.
Henning develops new learning material in the field of energy efficiency. Moreover, he supports the acquisition of companies within the framework of the Export Initiatives on renewable energies and energy efficiency funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy.
Mr Harke holds a Master Degree in International Management and Engineering from the Technical University of Hamburg. He conducted his master thesis in collaboration with MAN Diesel & Turbo, where he designed waste heat recovery systems for heavy duty combustion engines, which he also evaluated economically. Mr Harke speaks German and fluent English and has intermediate knowledge of Spanish.