Applying Green Energy Finance: Energy Efficiency
Green Energy Finance courses
- Introduction to energy efficiency (EE) projects
- Greening the bank
- Methodology of project valuation
- Systematic approaches
- Financing EE and ESCOs
- EE support mechanisms
- Climate finance
Optional: Business case studies
One elective technology course
- EE industry application
- EE buildings application
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Assess risks in the lifecycle of a EE project
- Discuss bankability criteria and apply to EE projects
- Identify project finance structures and procedures
- Explain principles of climate finance mechanisms
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Certified by the "Staatliche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht - ZFU" (German Authority for Distance Learning).
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- 10% discount for early bird registration
Henning Harke joined the Renewables Academy (RENAC AG) in April 2016. He is Project Manager in the field of Energy Efficiency.
Henning develops new learning material in the field of energy efficiency. Moreover, he supports the acquisition of companies within the framework of the Export Initiatives on renewable energies and energy efficiency funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy.
Mr Harke holds a Master Degree in International Management and Engineering from the Technical University of Hamburg. He conducted his master thesis in collaboration with MAN Diesel & Turbo, where he designed waste heat recovery systems for heavy duty combustion engines, which he also evaluated economically. Mr Harke speaks German and fluent English and has intermediate knowledge of Spanish.