Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS) in Asia
Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS) is tailored to deliver comprehensive, in-depth knowledge on green energy finance topics through a combination of a "20-weeks" online training and a 3-day face-to-face seminar. It provides insights into financing of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects particularly from the bank’s perspective. The face-to-face seminar will take place in March 2020 in Manila.
GEFS course topics
- Fundamentals of renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) technologies
- Political and legal market frameworks
- Project financing and project evaluation (RE and EE)
- Financial modelling
- International climate finance options
Additionally, each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
Do you want to get reminded two weeks prior to registration deadline?
After the training, you will be able to:
- Evaluate relevant RE and EE technologies as well as respective projects
- Use financial models and develop term sheets for RE and EE projects
- Identify options for international climate finance and how to access such funds
- Develop and evaluate portfolios of RE and EE projects
Upon successful finalisation of the training (including online training, F2F seminar and written exam), you will receive a RENAC certificate recognized by FAA with the title "Green Energy Finance Specialist".
Duration: 20 weeks online training and 3 days face-to-face training
Study time: About 220 hours
E-learning platform: Access the demo course on our e-learning platform.
Project Director Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Finance
Tel: +49 (0)30 58 70870 24
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Accredited by the "Financial Accreditation Agency"
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- 10% discount for early bird registration