RENAC supports international development cooperation organisations and projects with short-term experts specialised in the implementation of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
RENAC's short-term experts have:
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the respective renewable energy technology and/or energy efficiency
- Interest and ability to work internationally for assignments with a duration from one week to several months
- Excellent language skills for the respective tasks (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and Russian, among others)
- Profound expertise in technical, managerial, political, legal and financial aspects
- Many national and international project and project management references
Besides the short-term experts abroad, we provide an experience backstop team located at our Berlin headquarters.