Implementing a new course programme in the fast- changing environment of renewable energy and energy efficiency can be challenging and time-consuming work. RENAC can provide client-specific curricula and training materials to ensure that courses are current and of a high quality.
- Well-composed and logically structured curricula, corresponding to learning targets, with comprehensive explanations, exercises, case studies, images and graphics
- Review and adaptation of existing training materials and integration of local aspects
- Definition of quality standards and evaluation criteria
- Development of specific exercises
- Train-the-trainer courses on the use of the equipment
- Development of instructions
- Regular update of training equipment