For Industry and organisations
Job requirements in the green energy markets are complex and manifold. To ensure a company or organisation success, employees need extensive skills and up-to-date know-how.
RENAC tailor-made trainings offer the best way to meet participants’ training objectives:
- Analysis of participants’ capacity needs
- Selection of training contents and methods according to prior knowledge and needs
- The most suitable trainers
- Development of comprehensive materials with the highest quality standards
- Implementation of the training
Additionally, the training can be adjusted in duration and depth, organised for groups of various sizes and adapted to cover various technologies. Clients can determine when and where the training takes places.
Detailled Sample Course Information
The sample training courses listed behind the icons give an overview of possible topics we cover in our tailor-made trainings. The sample trainings can be used as basis to develop a tailor-made training for a company or organisation.
- Project developers
- System integrators
- Engineers & technicians
- Financing institutions
- Grid operators
- Local administrations
- Development corporations
- Energy agencies
- International financing institutions
Benefits of learning with RENAC
- Combination of technical skills with non-technical topics, such as project management, economics, financing or regulatory frameworks, among others
- Optimal mixture of training methodologies: preparatory reading, face-to-face lecturers, online courses, group works, role-plays, case studies, field trips and much more
- High degree of practical content
- Professional lecturers with practical experience
- Expertise in developing markets and in the technology implementation
- Compentence in the requirements for different climate zones
- Independence from component producers
To support the rapidly developing green energy markets, RENAC educational services and training cover the whole value chain.
The duration of a course depends on your organisation's particular needs, but usually can be between 2-10 days long.
RENAC can conduct the training either at our Training Center in Berlin or we can come to a location of your choice and use our mobile training equipment.
The prices of the tailor-made courses depend on your requirements and the travel/transport costs.