Distance learning degree programme
MBA Renewables is the first Distance Learning programme worldwide that offers the opportunity to obtain the Master of Administration (MBA) degree with a focus on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
MBA Renewables is offered by the Renewables Academy AG (RENAC) in cooperation with the Beuth University of Applied Sciences.
Why MBA Renewables?
- Interdisciplinary: MBA Renewables brings different disciplines together to provide students with the necessary skills to develop a career in the renewable energy markets
- International: MBA Renewables students work and live in more than 50 countries
- Excellent career prospects: Career paths along the whole renewable energy value chain, from the private sector, to public organisations, financing institutions and consultancies, among others.
- Flexible: Study at any time and from any location
- Practical: 2-week on-campus time with practical exercises, field trips and networking
- Accredited: FIBAA accreditation
- High expertise: Beuth University - Distance Learning Instituteis a German pioneer in Distance Learning. RENAC a globally operating expert on training for renewable energies and energy efficiency, serves as a bridge between students and the industry.
Who is it for?
MBA Renewables is open for graduates of all fields of study. The study programme has been developed for professionals who pursue a management position in the renewable energy and energy efficiency industries. It addresses professionals with at least 2 years of work experience who strive for a management position in the renewable energy industry.
The distance learning programme in brief
|Degree||Master of Business Administration|
|Beginning||1st october, annually|
|Application deadline||1st september, annually|
|Attendance in Berlin|
|Accredited by||FIBAA Quality Seal|
|Additional costs||Travel and accomodation expenses during phases of attendance in Berlin|
" (...)such a wonderful event. It has provided an excellent framework for reconnecting with friends, colleagues, professors, RENAC and Beuth University"
Tim Greenaway, Australia, Alumni Conference 2017
"(...) a truly enjoyable, informative and useful two-weeks training. The hands-on resources, coupled with computer modeling and site visits were transformational for my understanding of the technologies."
Graham Andrew Majorhart, USA, 2017
"I learned a lot and will most definitely be able to apply all this knowledge to my day to day work. I enjoyed the lectures, field trips and day to day experience."
Peter Förster, Project Manager, mentefactura, Ecuador, 2016