The Master of Science in Business Management with a major in Green Energy and Climate Finance is a distance learning programme that offers the opportunity to obtain a Master of Science (MSc.) degree with a focus on green energy and climate finance.
The M.Sc. prepares students for specialist and management positions. Topics such as green energy project finance modelling, due diligence, power purchasing agreements, and international corporate finance and investment are among the specialisation modules offered.
Successful students receive both a master’s degree from the Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (Berlin School of Economics and Law) and a RENAC certificate for completing the “Green Energy Finance Specialist” programme.
The Master of Science in Business Management with major in Green Energy and Climate Finance is offered by the Renewables Academy AG (RENAC) in cooperation with the Berlin Professional School (BPS) which is part of the Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin.
Do you strive for a management position in renewable energy and energy efficiency industries or institutions?
By studying this master’s programme, you will open up career paths in institutions, such as:
- renewable energy project developers,
- energy efficiency services companies,
- international climate consultants or investors,
- public agencies or international organisations, or
- a dedicated climate department in a financing institution.
You will also have access to:
- Trainers with an interdisciplinary understanding of international management
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Proven expertise: The Berlin Professional School of the Berlin School of Economics and Law is a German pioneer in higher management education.
- Profound knowledge of concepts, theories and applications of business administration
- Practical experience and networking: a 3-day face-to-face seminar is offered within the GEFS course and one week on-campus time in Berlin within the M.Sc..
The Master of Science in Business Management consist of TWO COMPONENTS:
The two components sum up to the 90 ECTS that are required to obtain the Master’s degree (MSc.)
The RENAC GEFS course is thus part of the Master of Science in Business Management and may be studied before or in parallel to it. RENAC strongly suggests studying the GEFS beforehand.
The online modules are studied part-time with flexible hours over the course of 24 months (or 29 months), including a Master’s thesis. Please inquire about studying the GEFS with RENAC AG before applying to the M.Sc.
RENAC is an expert training institution in renewable energies and energy efficiency worldwide. RENAC is responsible for the content provided in the MBM’s specialisation in green energy and climate finance. Topics such as green energy project finance modelling and due diligence are part of the GEFS course, together with power purchasing agreements and international corporate finance and investment, which are among the specialisation modules offered in the MBM’s study programme.
RENAC is offering and hosting the course Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS), which is a full part of the MBM’s study path.
The Berlin Professional School (BPS) at the HWR Berlin is a German pioneer in higher management education.The entire BPS programme is designed to train professionals. The BPS will receive your application and evaluate it.
The BPS hosts the learning platform (Moodle) during the 24 months of your master’s studies. The BPS works with experienced international lecturers with a hands-on approach to teaching.