RENAC’s Train-the-Trainer seminars show how to plan, prepare and conduct renewable energy trainings. Participants receive an extensive package of hard facts and soft skills to develop their own teaching abilities. In the interactive training sessions, participants practise their own training skills actively.
We tailor our Train-the-Trainer seminars to our client’s need. Our goal is to produce highly qualified trainers able to undertake courses autonomously; and, if required, to the standards set by accreditation bodies or professional institutions.
At the end of a seminar, we provide participants with sufficient material to allow them develop their knowledge.
- Development of training material
- Integration of local aspects into the training material
- Recruitment of local lecturers
- Assessment of future trainers for the Train-the-Trainer seminars
- Design and development of content and methodology for Train-the-Trainer seminars
- Carrying out Train-the-Trainer seminars
- Support during the first training courses using experienced trainers (twinning programme)
- Quality assurance
Universities, other education institutions, energy agencies or companies who want to train their trainers, employes or clients.
Technicians or engineers who want to gain the skills to work as:
- Trainers for electrical, plumbing and mechatronic technicians
- Trainers within universities in electrical or mechanical engineering, law or economics
- Trainers offering further education for professionals
Modules in a Train-the-Trainer seminar:
The technical training provides up-to-date know-how on the technologies and helps trainees complement their skills through case studies, real-life scenarios, presentations and software training.
Didactical and methodological training:
In this module, the potential lecturers gain the skills to develop, prepare conduct and conclude an absorbing and challenging seminar to a high standard, while motivating and enthusing their training participants.
Starter-kit of exercises and additional tools for trainers:
This module enables trainers to efficientl y trai n thei r futur e students on special topics in renewable energy and energy efficiency. We will present exercises helpful to teach how to plan, design, operate and maintain renewable energy plants. Furthermore, we will demonstrate different hands-on tools through which teachers will make technical and physical principles of green energy technologies graspable. We can also provide slides that the future trainers can use as a basis for further training material development.