Synergies of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Applying EE and RE can contribute to economic growth, energy security, diversification of energy resources and climate change mitigation.
This course describes the relationship between EE and RE and introduces major technologies to promote such cooperative interaction.
This course focuses on:
- Framing the link between EE and RE
- Synergies from implementing EE and RE measures at the same time
- A methodology to measure synergies between EE and RE
- Examples of synergy between EE and RE
- Indicators to track synergy between EE and RE
- Interpretation of various graphs
- Decomposition analysis for EE
Do you want to get reminded two weeks prior to registration deadline?
After completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognise the relationship between energy efficiency (EE) and renewable energy (RE),
- Name technologies that promote synergy between EE and RE,
- Describe the methodology to identify valuable measures for creating synergy,
- Name indicators to trace the linkage between EE and RE,
- Explain the meaning of different graphs showing concepts related to EE and RE
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
Project Director E-Learning and Blended Learning
Tel: +49 (0)30 58 70870 46