The Master of Science in Business Management qualifies you for management positions in international companies and organisations. You will focus on project management and applications, acquiring both strategic as well as operational skills. It is the first Distance Learning programme worldwide that offers the opportunity to obtain a prestigious Master of Science in Business Management (MSc.) degree with a focus on green energy and climate finance.
The Master of Science in Business Management with major in Green Energy and Climate Finance is offered by the Renewables Academy AG (RENAC) in cooperation with the Berlin Professional School (BPS). BPS is part of the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
Why study for this Master programme?
The RENAC-BPS Master of Science in Business Management offers you:
- Profound knowledge of concepts, theories and applications of business administration and the option to specialise in Green Energy and Climate Finance
- An interdisciplinary understanding of international management to provide students with the necessary skills to develop a career in the renewable energy financing markets
- A dedicated Career Service and a strong network
- Excellent career prospects: career paths in renewable energy and climate finance, from the private sector (renewable energy and climate/energy efficiency project developers and investors), to financing institutions and consultancies, to public organisations, among others.
- Flexible mode of delivery: you study at any time and from any location
- Practical: 3-day seminar and one week on-campus time with practical exercises, live lectures and networking
- Very experienced partners: Berlin Professional School at the Berlin School of Economics and Law is a German pioneer in higher management education. RENAC, a globally operating expert on training for renewable energies and energy efficiency, serves as a bridge between students and the industry.
Who is it for (target group)?
The Master of Science in Business Management with major in Green Energy and Climate Finance is open for graduates of all fields of study and industry practitioners that successfully participated or will participate in RENACs Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS) programme, before the master starts. The study programme has been developed for professionals who pursue a management position in the area of renewable energy and energy efficiency finance.
|Degree||Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Business Management|
(with major in Green Energy and Climate Finance)
|Credit points||90 ECTS|
|Beginning||1st October, annually|
|Application deadline||1st September, annually|
|Accredited by||The Master programme will be newly accredited by FIBAA;|
RENAC's Green Energy Finance Specialist programme is internationally accredited by the Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA) in Kuala Lumpur
|Fee||Academic fee at a subsidized rate of € 3,500|
|Including||Travel (economy flight) and accommodation expenses during the one week attendance phase in Berlin|
The Master of Science in Business Management begins in October annually and runs over the course of 24 months. The distance-learning programme is divided into three sections:
- Phase 1: You learn and build upon fundamental concepts, theories and applications of business administration. You will develop an essential understanding of management with special emphasis on business finance
- Phase 2: Through the elective modules, you will specialise in Green Energy and Climate Finance
- Phase 3: Your master's thesis