Based on capacity needs assessments, bilateral meetings with stakeholders and cobenefits council workshop conducted in 2017, political priorities and co-benefits were identified by major political stakeholders and leading research institutions for Vietnam:
- Co-benefit 1: Energy Access & Energy Security in remote areas ("electricity access for the remaining 1%")
- Co-benefit 2: Employment opportunities (for the young generation, different skill / different geographical scales (national, province), incl. jobs for farmers
These have been explored in more detail in research projects by national knowledge partners in country-specific co-benefits assessment reports that are available for download in the right hand section. For further information on the studies in our COBENEFITS partner countries, please click here.
Overview of trainings in Vietnam
RENAC will realise the following face-to-face-trainings in Vietnam
- Each seminar is designed for up to 15 participants
- The participation in the seminar is free of charge and includes materials (colour printed hard copies), coffee / tea breaks, lunch for the duration of the seminar
- Course materials are provided in English
- Lecturers will present in English
- Vietnamese translation
- Selected participants will be informed in due time about the details of the venue for the seminar
How to register?
Interested key stakeholders and participants have to apply online and accept the terms of reference for applying to attend the training seminars. RENAC will choose participants according to the information provided in the application form, e.g. ensure that the participants are part of the target group. Participants accepted for a training will receive a confirmation email from RENAC.