ANSAP is an alumni network to support African citizens with study experience of green energy in Germany. The programme will help members in market and business development for renewable energy technology and energy efficiency projects. Apply for free membership now and you:
- ... can expand your green energy network in Africa and Germany
- ... can exchange and acquire knowledge from experts and fellow Alumni
- ... will have access to an alumni portal with exclusive green energy information
- ... can showcase and receive support for your project ideas
- ... are part of a growing community of the 'Initiative Green People's Energy for Africa'
You can apply for free membership, if you:
- are an African citizen
- have completed training or education in renewable energy technologies and energy efficiency in a German institution
- want to develop a project idea applying renewable energy technologies or energy efficiency
Participation and membership in the ANSAP programme is free. It is part of the initiative 'Green People's Energy for Africa', executed in cooperation with GIZ and financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
The number of students and professionals from Africa being trained in Germany in the field of green energy is growing year by year. With increased knowledge in green energy projects these alumni have a strong potential to lead the development of sustainable energy systems in their home countries.
The alumni network of the 'Initiative Green People's Energy for Africa' aims to connect African graduates from German education and training programmes and support market and business development in green energy.
The overall initiative 'Green People's Energy for Africa' aims to enable, expand and secure the supply of green energy in rural Africa with different measures - one of which being the alumni network programme.