Variety of online trainings in renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Certified by the Staatliche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht - ZFU
(German Authority for Distance Learning)
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- Interactive learning platform
- Cross-browser and mobile-compatible
- Stream and download videos
- Self-tests and online exams
- Forum for participants
- Integrated glossary and feedback questionnaires
Further online trainings: please check our tailor-made online trainings
"RENAC's Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS) programme has proven to be an excellent study and networking platform for those looking to get into the renewable energy industry or to further their knowledge."
Wandile Ngema, Green Energy Finance Specialist, 2022
"The Applying Renewable Energy - Complete Overview programme provided knowledge of renewable energy fundamentals, essential solutions, equipment configuration for various generation systems and related economics. It will be useful for engineering consultants in energy potential assessment projects and who develop financial models for alternative generation."
Andrii Balaniuk, Applying Renewable Energy - Complete Overview, 2022
"It was perfect. I have done a previous course with Renac and came back for another course. It has been fruitful and I have learned a great deal."
Danah Alsaleh, Certified PV Professional, 2021
"My overall experience with RENAC was a pleasant one. The material was provided in a cohesive manner on a platform that was easy to interact with. I was able to relate the material to my professional field. I will be able to use what I have learnt to improve the work that I do.”
Quanley Marieatte, Applying Energy Efficiency, 2020
"If you want to be a renewable energy project developer, RENAC is the best place to start. I learned a lot in easily manageable ways with much important materials.”
Tadesse Tujuba Kenea, Certified Renewable Energy Project Developer, 2018